Division of Finance

The Division of Finance promotes a culture of customer service, efficiency, and effectiveness. We also expect a high degree of fiscal accountability for the taxpayer resources entrusted to the State from the Utah Legislature and other stakeholders.


What's New at The Division of Finance

Introducing the Expenditure Dashboard in the Division of Finance Data Warehouse!

Within the dashboard you can easily find high level Unit level spending or drill down to individual objects. The dashboard has current Fiscal Year data and old year data allowing current FY trending and historical comparisons. Future dashboards including a Revenue Dashboard are in development.

Click here to view the dashboard (VPN access maybe required to view this Dashboard).

Budget & Accounting (B&A) Officers Meetings

State budget and accounting officers’ meetings inform participants of critical accounting topics.

Please visit our ACT and B&A page for handouts and more information

Contact the Finance Support Center for additional information.

  • April 10, 2024
  • June 12, 2024

Agency Coordinator Team (ACT)

The Agency Coordinator Team (ACT) represents various state agencies. As experts in governmental accounting standards, policies, and practices, members act as a steering committee for the Division of Finance. These meetings will be held on:

  • February 14, 2024
  • March 13, 2024
  • May 8, 2024
  • July 10, 2024
  • August 14, 2024
  • September 11, 2024
  • October 9, 2024
  • November 13, 2024
  • December 11, 2024

    All meetings will start at 8:30 AM and will be held remotely.

    The Concur System is the New Direction!

      Concur is expense management software used for requesting travel, booking travel, getting reimbursed for travel expenses, and managing p-card transactions. Our plan is for all agencies to use Concur by the end of this calendar year. We’ll help you learn how to use Concur so your transition to this software is as easy as possible.

      If you don’t find the answers you need on this page, email concur@utah.gov.

      ** P-Card transactions will be loaded to Concur beginning the 1/11/2024 billing cycle so the January 10th p-card statement will still be reconciled using the old process**

      Creating/Editing a Trip Request in Concur

      Creating/Editing a Reimbursement Request in Concur

      Setting and Acting as Delegate in Concur

      Approving Travel and Expenses in Concur

      Reconciling Your P-Card in Concur

      Concur Reference Material

      Policy Training

      Contact Information

      Contact Information: (Please click the link for the full contact information)

      Our division contact information is:

      Debt payments, garnishment processing and pickup of checks will now be performed at the Taylorsville State  Office Building (TSOB).