Our Service During COVID-19
While our offices will remain open during normal business hours, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday – Friday, the majority of our employees will be working remotely to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Therefore, we strongly encourage our customers to utilize our online resources rather than coming into our offices. Please use our contact information found below.Latest Information about the State's response to COVID-19
What’s New at the Division of Finance
We Have Moved!
We have moved to the new State Office Building in Taylorsville.
Our new physical address is:
- 4315 S. 2700 W. Fl 3, Taylorsville, UT 84129-2128
Our mailing address is:
- PO Box 141031, Salt Lake City, UT 84114-1031
Our new division phone numbers are:
- Phone: (801) 957-7780
- Fax: (385) 465-6012
- FINET Help Desk: (801) 957-7750
- Payroll Help Desk: (801) 957-7770
- Office of Debt Collection: (801) 957-7700
- Disbursements Main: (801) 957-7760
Debt payments, garnishment processing and pickup of checks should all be performed at the State Capitol Office Building.
- State Capitol Complex – State Office Building room 1135
ACT and B & A Officers Meetings have been scheduled for 2020
Budget & Accounting (B&A) Officers Meetings
State budget and accounting officers’ meetings inform participants of critical accounting topics. These meetings will be held on:
- Tuesday, April 14 (NEW Date)
- The April B&A meeting will change to an online format this year. The reference material, including significant deadlines, will be posted online by April 7th. The Meeting will be held on April 14th, and it will start at 8:30 AM.
- Tuesday, June 16
Meetings will start at 8:30 AM.
Contact the Finance Support Center (801-957-7750) for additional information.
Agency Coordinator Team (ACT)
The Agency Coordinator Team (ACT) represents various state agencies. As experts in governmental accounting standards, policies, and practices, members act as a steering committee for the Division of Finance. These meetings will be held on:
- Wednesday, March 11 (canceled)
- Wednesday, May 13
- Wednesday, July 8
- Wednesday, September 9
- Wednesday, October 14
- Wednesday, November 18
All meetings will start at 8:30 AM and are located in the Taylorsville State Office Building – Bonneville Auditorium (room C329).